By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and apply the concept of limits to determine the behavior of functions.
- Calculate derivatives of functions and use them to solve problems involving rates of change and optimization.
- Use the concepts of continuity and differentiability to analyze functions.
- Apply techniques of differentiation, including the chain rule, product rule, and quotient rule.
- Utilize derivatives to analyze the graphs of functions and solve related problems.
- Understand and apply the concept of integration to calculate areas, volumes, and solve problems involving accumulation.
- Apply techniques of integration, including substitution and integration by parts.
- Understand the relationship between the derivative and the integral through the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Interpret and analyze functions using calculus concepts in real-world contexts.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.