- To introduce the basic concepts and principles of material mechanics.
- To develop an understanding of the mechanical behavior of materials under different loading conditions.
- To provide tools for analyzing and predicting material deformation and failure.
- To foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills through the application of material mechanics principles.
- To develop an appreciation for the importance of material selection and design in engineering applications.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.