Design and Manufacturing
- Develop an understanding of the design process, including problem identification, concept generation, and evaluation.
- Acquire knowledge of different manufacturing methods, materials, and tools used in engineering practice.
- Develop skills in computer-aided design (CAD) software and engineering analysis tools.
- Cultivate teamwork and communication skills through collaborative design and manufacturing projects.
- Explore the importance of iterative design, rapid prototyping, and design optimization.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.