Introduction to Computer Science
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the basic principles and concepts of computer science.
- Develop essential problem-solving and algorithmic thinking skills.
- Write and debug Python programs to solve various computational problems.
- Apply data structures and algorithms to analyze and solve real-world problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in designing and implementing computer programs.
- Collaborate effectively in a team to develop larger software projects.
- Acquire a solid foundation for further study and exploration in computer science.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.