Introductory Programming II – Building Software Systems
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand and apply advanced programming concepts, including data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrate proficiency in object-oriented programming and software design principles.
- Analyze and debug software systems effectively.
- Design and implement complex software systems using appropriate programming techniques.
- Collaborate with peers to work on programming projects and solve real-world programming challenges.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.