Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles and methodologies of software construction.
- Apply software design principles and best practices to develop high-quality code.
- Effectively use tools and techniques for software development and testing.
- Collaborate in a team environment to build complex software systems.
- Analyze and evaluate software systems for quality, performance, and maintainability.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.