Introduction to Algorithms
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand fundamental concepts and terminology related to algorithms.
- Analyze the efficiency and correctness of algorithms.
- Apply algorithmic problem-solving techniques to real-world problems.
- Design and implement efficient algorithms for various computational problems.
- Gain practical programming experience through coding assignments.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.