By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and explain the fundamental principles of biology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key biological concepts and processes.
- Apply scientific methods to analyze and solve biological problems.
- Evaluate and interpret scientific data.
- Develop effective communication skills for presenting biological information.
- Recognize the interdisciplinary nature of biology and its applications in various fields.
- Understand how Catholic theological and philosophical principles apply to issues in biology and medicine.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.