Physics I – Mechanics
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand and apply Newton's laws of motion.
- Analyze the motion of objects in one and two dimensions.
- Apply the principles of work, energy, and power to solve mechanical problems.
- Understand the concepts of momentum, impulse, and collisions.
- Study rotational motion and torque.
- Explore the concepts of angular momentum and conservation laws.
- Apply the principles of oscillations and harmonic motion.
- Gain hands-on experience in conducting physics experiments and analyzing data.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.