Physics II – Electricity & Magnetism
- Understand and apply the principles of electricity and magnetism.
- Develop problem-solving skills in the context of electromagnetism.
- Apply mathematical tools to analyze electric and magnetic fields.
- Gain practical experience through laboratory experiments related to electricity and magnetism.
- Develop critical thinking and scientific reasoning skills.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.