Introduction to Neuroscience
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic structure and function of the nervous system.
- Explain the fundamental principles of neuroscience, including cellular and molecular neuroscience, systems neuroscience, and cognitive neuroscience.
- Understand the techniques and methods used in neuroscience research.
- Analyze and interpret scientific literature in neuroscience.
- Discuss current topics and debates in the field of neuroscience.
- Understand the hylomorphic relationship between the immaterial soul and the brain.
- Apply knowledge from neuroscience to real-world scenarios and ethical considerations.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.