Computation and Modeling
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of computational modeling and simulation.
- Apply numerical methods to solve scientific and engineering problems.
- Develop computer programs to implement computational algorithms.
- Analyze and interpret simulation results.
- Apply computational techniques to real-world problems across various disciplines.
- Develop critical thinking skills necessary for effective problem-solving.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.