Introduction to Mechanical Design
By the end of this course, students will:
- Understand the basic principles and concepts of mechanical design.
- Gain knowledge of different materials and their properties for design applications.
- Learn various techniques for analyzing and evaluating mechanical designs.
- Develop skills in creating and documenting mechanical designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Acquire hands-on experience in prototyping and testing mechanical designs.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to design challenges.
- Develop effective communication skills for presenting and documenting design solutions.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.