By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of measurement and instrumentation.
- Design and implement electronic circuits for measurement and data acquisition.
- Use sensors and transducers to measure physical quantities.
- Apply signal conditioning techniques to process and amplify sensor signals.
- Utilize data acquisition systems for data collection and analysis.
- Design and implement control systems for automation and feedback control.
- Troubleshoot and debug electronic circuits and systems.
- Document and present experimental results effectively.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.