By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of atomic structure and chemical bonding.
- Apply stoichiometric principles to calculate quantities of substances involved in chemical reactions.
- Comprehend the laws of thermodynamics and their application to chemical systems.
- Analyze reaction rates and understand the factors that influence reaction rates.
- Understand the concept of chemical equilibrium and apply it to various systems.
- Define acids and bases and analyze their behavior in chemical reactions.
- Comprehend electrochemical processes and their applications.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.