Organic Chemistry II
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of organic functional groups and their reactivity.
- Apply spectroscopic techniques to identify and analyze organic compounds.
- Comprehend and analyze reaction mechanisms and intermediates.
- Design and execute multi-step syntheses of complex organic molecules.
- Explain and predict the behavior of organic compounds in pericyclic reactions.
- Understand the principles of organometallic chemistry and its applications.
- Develop proficiency in laboratory techniques and compound characterization.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.