Computer Systems Engineering
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the basics of digital logic design and boolean algebra.
- Design and analyze combinational and sequential logic circuits.
- Develop an understanding of computer organization and architecture.
- Implement simple computer systems using assembly language programming.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of computer systems.
- Gain practical experience through hands-on projects and assignments.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.