- Introduce students to the basics of Latin grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.
- Develop students' reading and translation skills in Latin.
- Familiarize students with the cultural and historical context of ancient Rome.
- Enhance students' understanding of English grammar and vocabulary through the study of Latin.
- Lay the groundwork for further study of Latin or other classical languages.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.