Introduction to Probability and Statistics
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand and apply basic probability concepts and rules.
- Describe and analyze random variables and their distributions.
- Apply different probability distributions to model real-world phenomena.
- Employ statistical techniques for data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Perform hypothesis tests and construct confidence intervals.
- Apply regression analysis to explore relationships between variables.
The course syllabus is subject to change at the discretion of the instructor. Any modifications or updates will be communicated in advance.